Category Archives: Uncategorized
LIC Bima Shree Table no 848
LIC Bima Shree Table no 848 is a non-linked, with-profits, limited premium payment money back life insurance plan with minimum Basic Sum Assured of Rs. 10 lakh especially designed for targeted segment of High Net-worth Individuals.
Premium Payment Mode :
Yearly, Halfly, Quarterly, Monthly(ECS)
Term & Premium payment:
For Term 14yrs-premium payment is 10yrs, For Term 16yrs-premium payment is 12yrs, For Term 18yrs-premium payment is 14yrs, For Term 20yrs-premium payment is 16yrs.
Minimum Entry Age :
8 Years completed
Maximum Entry Age :
55 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 14
51 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 16
48 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 18
45 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 20
Maximum Maturity Age :
69 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 14
67 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 16
66 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 18
65 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 20
Minimum Sum Assured :
Rs 10 lakh (Multiple of 1 lakhs thereafter)
Maximum Sum Assured :
Guaranteed Addition :
Rs 50/- per 1000 SA for 1st 5 years
Rs 55/- per 1000 SA for remaining PPT
Policy Benefits :
On Death :
Death during 5 yrs : SA on Death + GA
Death after 5 yrs : SA on Death + GA + LA
*SA on Death* : 125% of BSA or 10 times AP or 105% of Premiums Paid
Survival Benefits :
For 14 yrs policy : 30% of BSA in 10th & 12th year
For 16 yrs policy : 35% in 12th & 14th year
For 18 yrs policy : 40% in 14th & 16th year
For 20 yrs policy : 45% in 16th & 18th year
Maturity time : Remaining SA with GA + LA
Lic’s New Critical Illness Benefit Rider available.
Lic’s Premium Waiver Benefit Rider available.
Surrendered Value :
The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast 2 full years premiums have been paid.
Loan Facillity is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 2 full years.
LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases
LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases is a must for the proposer when going for medical. Please note that LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases must be attested by the branch officials and full details of the medical to be done should be mentioned in LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases.
To Buy a new LIC policy you can register with us by clicking on the link below:
Buy LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
Non linked, with guaranteed addition, limited payment, moneyback plan, covering many critical diseases. With lot of volatility in Indian financial market, LIC OF INDIA has launched a special plan for HNI’s, & NRI’s, which will give guaranteed returns. There is no such plan available in entire insurance industry which can give returns as are given by this Plan. So anyone who wants guaranteed returns must buy LIC jeevan Shiromani Plan 847.
Why Jeevan Shiromani is for HNI’s & NRI’s?
Minimum sum assured for Jeevan Shiromani is Rs 1 crore and there after the insurance can be increased in the multiple of Rs 5 lac and after that there is no upper limit.
How LIC jeevan Shiromani is guaranteed return plan?
This plan offers the guaranteed addition. For the first 5 years, the guaranteed addition will be Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
From 6th year onward to till POLICY PREMIUM PAYING TERM, this plan offers the guaranteed addition of Rs.55 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
that is Rs 5lac per annum will be added to the policy for first five years and from 6th years onward Rs5.5lac per annum(till the end of the premium paying term) will be added to this policy in the form of the bonus. Note: This bonus is highest among any plan in the entire insurance industry.
Features of LIC Jeevan shiromani Plan:
There are four different terms available in LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan and with limited premium paying term (4 years less than the term of the plan).
- Term 20years with Premium Payment 16years
- Term 18years with Premium Payment 14years
- Term 16years with Premium Payment 12years
- Term 14years with Premium Payment 10years
Moneyback also called Survival Benefits are paid in this plan on alternate years starting from the end of the premium paying term to end of the term.
Example: For 20years Term premium paying term is 16years and the moneyback will be paid in
16th year = 45% of SA, 18th year = 45% of SA and rest( 10% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 20th yr
For 18years Term premium paying term is 14years and the moneyback will be paid in
14th year = 40% of SA, 16th year = 40% of SA and rest( 20% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 18th yr
For 16years Term premium paying term is 12years and the moneyback will be paid in
12th year = 35% of SA, 14th year = 35% of SA and rest( 30% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 16th yr
For 14years Term premium paying term is 10years and the moneyback will be paid in
10th year = 30% of SA, 12th year = 30% of SA and rest( 40% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 14th yr
Note: % of Moneyback is different in every term.
Death Benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
There are two conditions to pay the death benefits under this plan and they are as below.
a) Death during the first 5 years of policy period
If death occurs during the first 5 years of the policy period, then the benefit is as below.
Sum Assured on death+Guaranteed Addition at Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
b) Death from 6th year to policy maturity date
Sum Assured on death+Guaranteed Addition (for first 5 years Guaranteed Addition will be at Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured and from 6th year onward it will be Rs.55 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured)+Loyalty Addition.
Maturity benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
If policyholder survives up to the policy period, then he will receive the below benefits.
- For 14 Yrs Policy-40% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition. As 60% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 10th Yr & 12th Yr each of 30-30%.
- For 16 Yrs Policy-30% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition.As 70% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 12th Yr & 14th Yr each of 35-35%.
- For 18 Yrs Policy-20% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition. As 80% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 14th Yr & 16th Yr each of 40-40%.
- For 20 Yrs Policy-10% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition.As 90% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 16th Yr & 18th Yr each of 45-45%.
Inbuilt Critical Illness Benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
LIC Jeevan Shiromani is a special plan which provides critical illness rider free of cost or one can say a compulsory part of this plan.
On the first diagnosis of any one of the 15 Critical Illness as specified below, and also if the policy is in force, then the following benefits will be provided.
- Cancer of specified severity
- Open chest CABG
- Myocardial infarction
- Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis
- Major organ/bone marrow transplant (as recipient)
- Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms
- Aortic Surgery
- Primary (idiopathic) pulmonary hypertension
- Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Third-degree burns
- Open heart replacement or repair of heart valves
- Benign brain tumor
If the policyholder is diagnosed with any of the above-said illnesses, then LIC will give him the following below mentioned benefits.
a) Lump Sum Benefit:–
Inbuilt critical illness benefits equal to 10% of Basic Sum Assured will be payable subject to the following.
- This benefit will be payable after LIC satisfied with the reports with specific deferment period (in respect to specific diseases). The benefit will be payable only once during the policy period.
- A Survival period of 30 days is applicable from the date of diagnosis of critical illness. If death occurs during the 30 days period, then no critical illness benefit will be payable.
- A waiting period of 90 days will apply from the date of commencement of risk or date of revival of risk (whichever is later). However, such waiting period is not applicable for accidental cases.
b) Option to defer the payment of premiums if there is a critical illness claim:-
If LIC accepted the critical illness claim, then you no need to pay the premiums for the next two years. LIC will not charge any interest on such delayed payment. However, if there is a survival benefit dues to be payable to policyholder during this 2 years period, then LIC will pay the survival benefit by DEDUCTING the premiums due.
c) Medical Second Opinion:–
Under this benefit, the policyholder has an option to take the second opinion from the LIC impaneled healthcare providers or through reputed hospitals in India based on the arrangement made by LIC.
Do remember that this facility is available only once during the policy period, for which you no need to pay the cost. The policyholder can take this second opinion immediately after informing LIC about the illness (without bothering about whether his critical illness benefit will be accepted or not).
However, such second opinion not involves any test. If you do the test, then you have to bear the cost of that.
Also, such second opinion is purely based on the facilities and recommendations LIC provide.
How LIC Jeevan Shiromani works conceptually, explained below with the help of an example for a Sum Assured of Rs 1 crore on the age of Mr. X aged 30yrs.
How LIC Jeevan Shiromani works, explained below with the help of an example for a Sum Assured of Rs 1 crore on the age of Mr. X aged 30yrs.
To buy LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847, Please call us at 9716 836 836 Or
Double payment made for my LIC policy
Often people complaint that double payment made for their LIC policy by them at the due date. So how to get the extra amount refund paid for their LIC.
There are various cases that take place
- When sometimes double payments are made by the policyholder for their policy due, one payment directly credit into their account back within 48hours.
- If the extra payment made by them does not credit to their account automatically in 48hours, it means that their extra amount is transferred to their LIC home branch. By writing to the home branch you can take extra amount back.
Note: Unless you will not ask for the refund for the extra payment to your home branch, it will remain lying it with your home branch in their deposit account. so do ask for it.
Note: How to know which is your home branch. It is written on your premium receipt and the policy bond given to you. Even sometimes the phone number is also written on them.
The Jeevan Shikar, one time, tax saving, life insurance policy is one of the best plan available in Indian financial market as far as guarantee of customer’s money is concerned.
There are many financial instrument are available in Indian financial market like FD, ULIP, GOLD, Mutual Funds, ELSS, Stocks etc. Many of them claim to give you good interest rates but there is only one financial instrument which is telling you the maturity amount at the time of investment. It is giving many benefits other than good returns like
- Good Risk Cover- The customer gets risk cover for next 15yrs by doing a single investment in LIC. This risk cover will be ten times of the premium paid.
- Tax Free Maturity-There is no financial instrument avaiable in the Indian financial market which can help people to save their taxed on maturity. But LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR provides tax free maturity.
- Safe- The investment in LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is 100% safe. The money invested in this plan will be invested by LIC only in debt market, hence no risk of returns.
Note: This policy is closing on 31st March 2016. Only few days left. Act Now!
LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR plan (the best plan for tax free maturity ) is closing on 31st March 2016. The Actual calculations shows that this plan is better than fixed deposit in banks. These days the rate of interest on fixed deposit in banks is 7.5% but for a tax payer or whose income is more than 10lakhs, LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is better than FD of the bank.
Example: Suppose Mr. Ram aged 35 is investing Rs 96,184 in bank for a term of 15yrs at the rate of 7.5% . If Mr Ram is in 30% slab than for every investment he is doing in bank will attract 30% tax that means the net rate of interest for him will be 7.5% minus 30% of 7.5% that is 7.5-2.25=5.25%. In this case his money will be doubled in 13.72yrs as per 5.25% rate of interest and with this rate of interest his money after 15years will be Rs 207,221.
But LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is giving you much more than this
- For an investment of Rs 96,184 the customer will get Rs 2,40,000 (Rs 2,20,000 MSA +20,000 LA) after 15yrs which is definitely more than bank FD.
- In Bank the customer is getting just interest but in LIC he is getting life insurance that too ten times of the premium paid that is in this case Rs9,61,840 which is absolutely free..
- If you buy a term plan of Rs 9,61,840 for a tenure of 15yrs at the age of 35 then the annual premium will be Rs 2000 for the term plan. That is customer saves Rs 30,000 for the term plan. Which is free in this plan.
- If you consider the cost of insurance than net investment of the customer will be Rs 96,184-30,000=Rs66,184 and the returns of Rs 2,40,000 on this investment is better than any investment in Indian market available today.
LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR
(Single Premium, Guaranteed, Tax Free Maturity, 10 times insurance Cover, Better than long term FD, Best for Tax Paying People)
Jeevan Shikhar is a guaranteed, 100% safe (No Share Market Risk) fix term, tax free policy. It is available only till 31st March 2016.
There are many people in India who are in 30% tax bracket and they are looking for a plan which can help them to save their tax U/S 80C and also which can provide them a tax free maturity. Jeevan Shikhar is specially design for those kind of people.
Note: Insurance cover in this plan is a feature which is not just securing their family financially but also provide them tax free maturity.
As per IRDA , policies with insurance cover more than or equal to ten times of premium are exempted from tax while paying the premium and while taking the maturity.
This plan also takes care of liquidity need through its loan facility.
Death Benefit: On death during first five policy years: Before the date of commencement of risk: Refund of Single Premium without interest.
After the date of commencement of risk: “Sum Assured on Death” equal to 10 times the tabular single premium shall be payable.
On death after completion of five policy years but before the stipulated Date of Maturity:
“Sum Assured on Death “equal to 10 times the tabular single premium along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
Maturity Benefit: On maturity, the Maturity Sum Assured along with Loyalty Addition, if any, shall be payable.
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS:
- Minimum Entry Age : 6 years (completed)
- Maximum Entry Age : 45 years (nearer birthday)
- Sum Assured on Death : 10 times of tabular single premium
- Minimum Maturity Sum Assured : Rs. 100,000/-
- Maximum Maturity Sum Assured : No Limit
(Maturity Sum Assured shall be in multiple of Rs. 20,000/- only.)
- Policy Term :15 years
- Premium payment mode : Single premium only
Loan facility shall be available under the plan at any time during the policy term after. 3 months from the date of acceptance of risk or after expiry of the free-look period, whichever is later. Depending on the age at entry, the maximum loan that can be granted as a percentage of surrender value for different policy terms are as under:
|Policy year||Maximum Loan Amount as a % of surrender value for age at entry <=35||Maximum Loan Amount as a % of surrender value for age at entry >35 years.|
|*3 month to 3rd||55%||35%|
|4th to 6th||65%||50%|
|7th to 9th||75%||70%|
|10th to 12th||80%||80%|
|13th to 15th||85%||85%|
*3 month means loan can be availed after three months from Date of acceptance of risk or after expiry of the Free-look period, whichever is later.
LIC POLICY FOR GIRL CHILD
Girls are gift of god. In earlier times, people used to expect a boy child over a girl child. They used believe that a boy will serve them throughout their lives. But over a period of time this thought is changing, now in every sector girls are proving themselves better than boys. Even government is coming with new schemes so that people treat girls and boys equally. And studies proved that girls are better than boys in every field.
LIC OF INDIA has a launched a new LIC Policy for girl child, which provides full security to girl child education from Kindergarten to Post Graduation.
Normally the best and the safest investment from safety point of view is RD regular deposit in bank, In any situation the money will be safe though the returns are small.
LIC also brought a plan “Jeevan Lakshya Plan for girls” which is totally risk free. All investment in this plan goes into the debt market. “Means whatever you will invest in this plan that is 100% safe and secure“.
In this plan the maturity is “GUARANTEED“. If you are there then you have to make the payments till the end of the term and then the maturity will be given to you which you can use for the well fare of your girl child and in case due to any mis happening with you if you are not around even then LIC of India will definitely give maturity to your GIRL CHILD at the end of the term of the policy without taking any premium from the family of the girl child. that is premium will be waived for this policy so that girl should not be a burden for the family.
Due to above GUARANTEED maturity feature this plan is also called “SECURE MARRIAGE PLAN for girls”
Guaranteed Educational benefits: If you as parents are around then you will try to provide you the best education from kindergarten to post graduation to your “GIRL CHILD”
but in your absence LIC will provide a lump sum amount every year to the GIRL CHILD so that she can continue her education in the same manner.
Due to this above feature this plan is also called “GUARANTEED EDUCATION plan for GIRL CHILD.
LIC CUSTOMER PORTAL LOGIN ISSUE
Most of the time customers or even agents face problem like forget password of their LIC portal, sometimes when they don’t login for long time and forget their password. Many customers complaints regarding they misplaced their username for the LIC website.
Customers requiring their username and password for login at LIC website. www.licindia.in. There are various reasons for customer portal related problems.
- Sometimes when the website is under maintenance then customers or agents not able to login. so they should try after some time may be a day or two.
- If a customer forgets his username or password he can use forget password options at www.licindia.in and new fresh password will be sent to their registered email id.
- Sometimes the customers does not remember their registered email id’s and when they use option like forget password option at www.licindia.in site they don’t get password as the customer has no idea which email is registered at LIC portal.
- Password at LIC portal is a combination of UPPERCASE, LOWERCASE, ALPHABETICAL & SPECIAL CHARACTERS so many customer or agents remember but they forget whether the letters used is uppercase or lowercase. So it is always advisable to write the username and password while creating it.
Even after doing all the above mentioned steps the problem does not resolve then the customer or agents should contact their home branches from which they have taken their LIC polices.
LIC customers zones are also very supportive and they can also guide you regarding resolving this problem. For customer zone numbers please click here.
Are you an MBA & looking for a job? or You have limited income & u wanted to increase your income?
Did you ever hear about LIC Agency?
LIC advisors are the professionals who guide people about their financial future goals like TAX SAVING, KIDS EDUCATION & MARRIAGE, RETIREMENT PLANNING, FAMILY’S FINANCIAL SECURITY etc
LIC agents are the professionals who works as a free lancer and these are the people who earn handsome amount by working 2-3 hours daily. An educated LIC agent who have good knowledge about LIC and its products and working 2-3 hours daily earn more than Rs50000 per month.
It is upto the lic agent, how much he wants to earn, normally it is said in LIC that these are the people who write their own salary cheques that too twice a month. The experienced the lic advisor the better his earnings. Every year they get regular increments by the way of renewal income.
Anyone who want to work as per his conditions in terms of earning money, working hours & as a boss, there is no profession in the world better than this.
Manesar is known for its Industries. Thousands of people work in these industries so for lic agents Manesar, Gurgaon is the most potential area. There are well known cases where the agent sold polices of more than 10crores to individuals. The paying capacity of people working in Manesar Gurgaon is very high as their income is also very high.
With the means of this post if someone who resides close to Manesar and who is socially active and want to grow financially the he/she must go for LIC agency. This is life time opportunity for people working in Manesar, Gurgaon.
- LIC CUSTOMER PORTAL LOGIN ISSUE on
- LIC Surrender Form; LIC surrender form 5074 download; LIC surrender form free download on
- JEEVAN LABH VS ENDOWMENT PLAN on
- Jeevan Saral : LIC Jeevan Saral : Jeevan Saral from LIC : Table no 165 on
- Jeevan Saral : LIC Jeevan Saral : Jeevan Saral from LIC : Table no 165 on