Category Archives: Uncategorized
LIC Jeevan Shanti Table No 850
“Single premium guaranteed immediate and deferred pension cum investment plan of LIC”
On the occasion of its 62nd birthday, LIC of India has launched superb pension cum investment plan LIC Jeevan Shanti . The best part with this plan is its guaranteed pension rates. Weather you buy LIC Jeevan Shanti under immediate option or deferred option, the pension rates will remain guaranteed throughout life of the policyholder. LIC Jeevan Shanti can be bought on single life or on the Joint life. The concept of joint life has been redefined in LIC Jeevan Shanti. LIC Jeevan Shanti can be purchased in the name of husband and wife jointly, a father and son jointly, father and daughter jointly, father and grandson jointly, mother and granddaughter jointly etc. All possible combination of three generations from grandparents parents to kids but their ages should be greater than 30 years. Age above 30yrs in Single life or in joint life is the minimum criteria to buy LIC Jeevan Shanti.
Question: What are options available under which Jeevan Shanti can be bought?
Answer: LIC Jeevan Shanti can be bought under Immediate Pension or Deferred Pension. The details of Immediate and Deferred pension are detailed below:
Under Immediate Pension(Annuity), the prospect can choose any of the following options in LIC Jeevan Shanti:
- Option A :-Immediate Pension for life
- Option B :-Immediate Pension with guaranteed period of 5 years and life thereafter
- Option C :-Immediate Pension with guaranteed period of 10 years and life thereafter
- Option D :-Immediate Pension with guaranteed period of 15 years and life thereafter
- Option E :-Immediate Pension with guaranteed period of 20 years and life thereafter
- Option F :-Immediate Pension for life with return of Purchase Price
- Option G :-Immediate Pension for life increasing at a simple rate of 3% p.a.
- Option H :-Joint Life Immediate Pension for life with a provision for 50% of the Pension to the Secondary Pensioner on death of the Primary Pensioner.
- Option I :-Joint Life Immediate Pension for life with a provision for 100% of the Pension payable as long as one of the Pensioner survives.
- Option J :-Joint Life Immediate Pension for life with a provision for 100% of the Pension payable as long as one of the Pensioner survives and return of Purchase Price on death of last survivor
The options available under Deferred Pension are:
- Option 1 Deferred Pension for Single life
- Option 2 Deferred Pension for Joint life
Question: What are the modes available for taking pension in LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer : Mode of annuity payments Annuity allowable under Immediate and Deferred annuity are yearly, half-yearly, quarterly or monthly installments. The pension shall be payable in arrears.
Question: What are the main features of LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer: LIC Jeevan Shanti is Non-linked, Non-participating, Single Premium Annuity Plan ( Immediate Annuity/ Deferred Annuity), Guaranteed Annuity rates, Pension is guaranteed for life of Single life or for joint life.
Question: What are benefits available in LIC Jeevan Shanti on survival?
Answer: On Survival, under immediate pension option F (Single Life), Pension payments are paid as long as the annuitant is alive and on death, the pension will cease and purchase price(initial investment without GST) is payable to nominee. Under Deferred pension option, there are two cases
Case 1 for Single Life : On Survival nothing is paid during the deferment period and after the deferment period pension is payable to the pensioner whole life. On Death during deferment period purchase prize + Accrued Guaranteed Additions will be paid to the nominee. After deferment period higher of 110% of Purchase Price or Purchase Price (+) Accrued Guaranteed Additions (-) Total Annuity payouts till date of death is payable to the nominee.
Case 2 for joint life: On Survival, nothing is paid the during the deferment period and after the deferment period pension is payable till the life of primary annuitant and after the death of primary annuitant the pension is payable till the life of secondary annuitant. On death during the deferment period of primary annuitant nothing is payble to the secondary annuitant till the end of deferment period and after deferment period guaranteed annuity is payable to the survivor till the end of his life and on the death of secondary annuitant after deferment period, higher of 110% of Purchase Price or Purchase Price (+) Accrued Guaranteed Additions (-) Total Annuity payouts till date of death is payable to the nominee.
Question: What are conditions for immediate pension in LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer: Under Immediate Annuity in LIC Jeevan Shanti following are the conditions:
- Minimum Purchase Price: Rs.1,50,000
- Minimum Age at entry: 30 yrs (lbd)
- Maximum Age at entry
- 85 yrs (lbd) except Option F
- 100 yrs (lbd) for Option F
- Deferment Period is NOT APPLICABLE
Question: What are conditions for deferred pension in LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer: Under deferred Annuity in LIC Jeevan Shanti following are the conditions:
- Minimum Purchase Price: Rs.1,50,000
- Minimum Age at entry: 30 yrs (lbd)
- Maximum Age at entry: 79 yrs (lbd)
- Deferment Period is applicable
- Minimum deferment period: 1 year
- Maximum deferment period: 20 yrs (subject to maximum vesting age)
- Minimum vesting age: 31 yrs (lbd)
- Maximum vesting age: 80 yrs (lbd)
Question: What are options available for payment on death in LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer: Following are the options available for payment on death in LIC Jeevan Shanti:
- Available for Immediate Annuity Options Option F and Option J
- Available for Deferred Annuity Options Option 1 and Option 2
- Annuitant has to choose any of the following options
- Lump Sum Death Benefit :-Entire purchase price/death benefit to nominee
- Annuitisation of Death Benefit : Benefit payable on death shall be utilized by the Nominee for purchasing an Immediate Annuity
- In Installment : Benefit payable on death can be received in installments over a chosen period of 5/10/15 years with interest or Full or part amount of the death benefit
- At the proposal stage
- Options can be subsequently modified by the Annuitant
- Options cannot be changed by the nominee
Question: What are the options NPS subscriber can take in Immediate Annuity under LIC Jeevan Shanti ?
Answer: All options can be take in Immediate Annuity under LIC Jeevan Shanti by NPS subscriber in LIC Jeevan Shanti.
Question : Why one should purchase LIC Jeevan Shanti?
Answer : In today’s scenario interest rates are changing all over the world, specially in India the interest rates are lowest in 2018 on comparing interest rate in banks since independence lot of uncertainty is there among real estate PM Narendra Modi’s planning, housing for all slashing down Property rates all over India specially in metros like Delhi Mumbai Chennai Kolkata and Madras and people are not considering investment in property as their first priority now as it used to be a decade back. Investment experts do not suggest to invest lump sum amount n Mutual fund or stock market as market is very volatile these days investment in mutual funds and stock market for a layman May loose all his money so there are no such options are available for investment where one can get guaranteed Returns throughout life which are 100% safe and giving returns better than other option of investment for entire life not for just a single life but for Joint life as well.
People are finding it quite lucrative because LIC Jeevan Shanti is the only product which clearly States pension rates 20 years from now or 30 years from now or 40 years from now or entire life of two people buying LIC Jeevan Shanti jointly.
Buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi
When it comes to investment in fixed deposit, Jeevan Akshay 6 of LIC is very popular these days because there is lot of uncertainty in banking rate of interest. People prefer to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay vi in Delhi rather than approaching bank for fixed deposit.
2 years back the rate of interest in banks were around 8.5%, today the rate of interest for fixed deposit in banks is around 7%. There is no guarantee what will be rate of interest in bank after two years. It can be 6% or 5% or 4%.In such situations when the rate of interest in banks are uncertain and if someone is approaching the bank regarding a long term FD then even the banks are thinking twice 2 offer such a long fixed deposit schemes. Becuase banks don’t want to create a liability for them.
Why People prefer to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi?
Jeevan Akshay VI of LIC is the only option available whether it is bank or insurance company or any financial institution which provides a fixed and guaranteed rate of interest throughout the life of the policyholder. This feature of LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI makes it favourite financial instrument for people buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi.
Under LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI, the policyholder can choose the mode of pension or the interest to be credited in his bank account via NEFT. He can choose any mode monthly basis, on quarterly basis, on half-yearly basis or annual basis. As the mode choosen by the policyholder the interest or pension will be given to him accordingly. LIC of India has made best system where the money credits into the policyholders bank account exactly on the 1st of every month as the mode of payment (Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly Or Yearly).
In LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI, there is no worries to renew it every year or after every fixed interval as is required in case of FDs in Banks. Its totally peace of Mind. Simply buy it and the pension or the rate of interest will remain fixed throughout life, no need to worry about renewing it. The pension rate or rate of interest will remain fixed through out life.
Options under which LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI can be purchased.
There are various options available in LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI depends on one’s need one can choose under which mode one want to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi.
Some Important terms required to note before understanding the options in LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI.
In LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI, the single premium( the lump sum amount investment) which is to be invested without taxes(CGST or SGST) is called Purchase Price.
There are 10 options available from which the policyholder can choose to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi.
Option A: The rate of interest or the rate of pension is maximum because the pension is guaranteed throughout life but after the death of the policyholder the purchase price will not be returned to the nominee of the policyholder or one can say that the purchase price is forfeited by the LIC.
Option B, C, D & E: In these options the pension is guaranteed for 5 years, 10 years, 15 years or 20 years correspondingly and for lifetime there after but the pension rate is slightly lesser in this case then option A as mentioned above. The pension will be given to the policyholder throughout his life and it will remain guaranteed for 5 years, 10years, 15years or 20years and there after for life but at the death of the policyholder the purchase price will not be returned to the nominee of the policyholder.
Option F: This is the favourite option for most of the people and they buy LIC Jeevan Akshay 6 in Delhi mostly under option f, in this option the policyholder gets lifetime guaranteed pension and after his death the purchase price or the amount invested in to Jeevan Akshay VI will be returned to his Nominee.
Option G, option H and option I are not that popular and not many people buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi under these options G, H & I.
The most Popular Option J sometimes better than option F.
Like option F one more option, the option J, which is also very popular. People who care about their spouses equally prefer to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi. The best part in this option is first the policyholder gets the pension guaranteed throughout his life after his death his spouse also gets guaranteed pension throughout her life. The rate of interest will remain fixed and after her death, the money, the purchase price is again return to the nominee.
LIC’s Jeevan Akshay VI is beyond comparison. One who is aged between 30yrs to 85yrs of age, wants to have fix rate of interest for his money, he or she can invest a lump sum amount(Single Premium) in to Jeevan Akshay VI. These were many reasons why people buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Delhi under F and under J option.
Buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida
Living in peaceful and beautiful area of Greater Noida and planning to enjoy life without worries then you are at the right place. LIC of India’s Jeevan Akshay VI adds more peace and happiness to your life by providing fixed rate of interest through out your life, by investing just once in guaranteed return plan, which is better than FD, provides instant income, without worries of share market for you and for your spouse then there is no better option then to buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida.
Who Can buy Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida?
|Entry Age to buy Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida||
Buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida under below mention details
|Premium paying mode||One time lump sum premium is to be paid that it is a Single Premium Policy|
|Minimum purchase price||Rs.1,00,000 that is the prospect have to pay Minimum Rs 1 lakh and there is no upper limit.|
|Minimum purchase price||No Limit|
|Benefits||Option A: Annuity (Interest) payable for life at fixed and guaranteed rate|
|Option B: Annuity payable for 5, 10, 15 or 20 years certain and thereafter as long as the annuitant is alive|
|Option F: Annuity for life with return of purchase price on death of the annuitant|
|Option G: Annuity payable for life, with an additional increase of 3% per annum (simple rate)|
|Option H: Annuity for life, with a provision to ensure that 50% of the annuity will be paid to the spouse of the policyholder during his / her lifetime, on the death of the annuitant.|
|Option I: Annuity for life, with a provision to ensure that 100% of the annuity will be paid to the spouse of the policyholder during his / her lifetime, on the death of the annuitant.|
|Option J: Annuity for life, with a provision to ensure that 100% of the annuity will be paid to the spouse of the policyholder during his / her lifetime, on the death of the annuitant. With the purchase price being returned in the event of the death of the last survivor.|
|Mode Of Pension Or Annuity Or Interest||Monthly. Quarterly. Half Yearly. Yearly|
|High purchase price incentives||the purchase price is at least Rs.2,50,00o (or more), a higher amount of annuity will be payable to the annuitant because of incentives.|
|Tax||Taxes will be payable as per prevailing taxation laws.|
Features and Benefits:
- Regular payout of annuity.
- Flexibility to choose annuity payout from 7 options.
- Benefits extend to the surviving named spouse / nominee after the death of the annuitant.
- Excellent retirement solution.
- Incentives for high purchase price.
- No medical examinations of any kind are required before taking on this plan.
How does this policy work?
Mr. Arjun, a 50 year old working professional buy LIC Jeevan Akshay VI in Greater Noida policy with a purchase annuity of Rs.10,00,000. Given below are the annuity options and rates for three of the plan options.
|Option A||Rs 79050||Rs 38625||Rs 19113||Rs 6333|
|Option F||Rs 66750||Rs 32575||Rs 16113||Rs 5333|
|Option J||Rs 66250||Rs 32375||Rs 16038||Rs 5317|
Unlike other LIC plans, you don’t get any death benefit under this plan. Because once you pay the premium your money back starts in the form of pension. If you choose to get payments even after your death, your spouse will be benefited out of it. Your spouse gets the remaining pensions after you.
The rate of Pension:
The rate depends on the type of annuity chosen by the policyholder or the annuitant. There are 7 active types of plans under annuity product. But once decided and the one time premium paid, you cannot change the plan as it is a one-time payment and the benefits starts immediately.
Unlike other LIC plans, you don’t get any maturity benefit under this plan. Because once you pay the premium your money back starts in the form of pension. If you choose to get payments even after your death, your spouse will be benefited out of it. Your spouse gets the remaining pensions after you.
There is no riders benefit available under this plan, as it is a pure pension based annuity plan.
Related Articles :
LIC Bima Shree Table no 848
LIC Bima Shree Table no 848 is a non-linked, with-profits, limited premium payment money back life insurance plan with minimum Basic Sum Assured of Rs. 10 lakh especially designed for targeted segment of High Net-worth Individuals.
Premium Payment Mode :
Yearly, Halfly, Quarterly, Monthly(ECS)
Term & Premium payment:
For Term 14yrs-premium payment is 10yrs, For Term 16yrs-premium payment is 12yrs, For Term 18yrs-premium payment is 14yrs, For Term 20yrs-premium payment is 16yrs.
Minimum Entry Age :
8 Years completed
Maximum Entry Age :
55 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 14
51 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 16
48 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 18
45 Years (Nearer Birthday) for Term 20
Maximum Maturity Age :
69 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 14
67 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 16
66 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 18
65 Years (Nearer Birthday) for term 20
Minimum Sum Assured :
Rs 10 lakh (Multiple of 1 lakhs thereafter)
Maximum Sum Assured :
Guaranteed Addition :
Rs 50/- per 1000 SA for 1st 5 years
Rs 55/- per 1000 SA for remaining PPT
Policy Benefits :
On Death :
Death during 5 yrs : SA on Death + GA
Death after 5 yrs : SA on Death + GA + LA
*SA on Death* : 125% of BSA or 10 times AP or 105% of Premiums Paid
Survival Benefits :
For 14 yrs policy : 30% of BSA in 10th & 12th year
For 16 yrs policy : 35% in 12th & 14th year
For 18 yrs policy : 40% in 14th & 16th year
For 20 yrs policy : 45% in 16th & 18th year
Maturity time : Remaining SA with GA + LA
Lic’s New Critical Illness Benefit Rider available.
Lic’s Premium Waiver Benefit Rider available.
Surrendered Value :
The Policy can be surrendered at any time during the policy term provided atleast 2 full years premiums have been paid.
Loan Facillity is available under this plan, after payment of premiums for at least 2 full years.
LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases
LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases is a must for the proposer when going for medical. Please note that LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases must be attested by the branch officials and full details of the medical to be done should be mentioned in LIC Data Sheet for TPA Medical Cases.
To Buy a new LIC policy you can register with us by clicking on the link below:
Buy LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
Non linked, with guaranteed addition, limited payment, moneyback plan, covering many critical diseases. With lot of volatility in Indian financial market, LIC OF INDIA has launched a special plan for HNI’s, & NRI’s, which will give guaranteed returns. There is no such plan available in entire insurance industry which can give returns as are given by this Plan. So anyone who wants guaranteed returns must buy LIC jeevan Shiromani Plan 847.
Why Jeevan Shiromani is for HNI’s & NRI’s?
Minimum sum assured for Jeevan Shiromani is Rs 1 crore and there after the insurance can be increased in the multiple of Rs 5 lac and after that there is no upper limit.
How LIC jeevan Shiromani is guaranteed return plan?
This plan offers the guaranteed addition. For the first 5 years, the guaranteed addition will be Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
From 6th year onward to till POLICY PREMIUM PAYING TERM, this plan offers the guaranteed addition of Rs.55 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
that is Rs 5lac per annum will be added to the policy for first five years and from 6th years onward Rs5.5lac per annum(till the end of the premium paying term) will be added to this policy in the form of the bonus. Note: This bonus is highest among any plan in the entire insurance industry.
Features of LIC Jeevan shiromani Plan:
There are four different terms available in LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan and with limited premium paying term (4 years less than the term of the plan).
- Term 20years with Premium Payment 16years
- Term 18years with Premium Payment 14years
- Term 16years with Premium Payment 12years
- Term 14years with Premium Payment 10years
Moneyback also called Survival Benefits are paid in this plan on alternate years starting from the end of the premium paying term to end of the term.
Example: For 20years Term premium paying term is 16years and the moneyback will be paid in
16th year = 45% of SA, 18th year = 45% of SA and rest( 10% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 20th yr
For 18years Term premium paying term is 14years and the moneyback will be paid in
14th year = 40% of SA, 16th year = 40% of SA and rest( 20% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 18th yr
For 16years Term premium paying term is 12years and the moneyback will be paid in
12th year = 35% of SA, 14th year = 35% of SA and rest( 30% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 16th yr
For 14years Term premium paying term is 10years and the moneyback will be paid in
10th year = 30% of SA, 12th year = 30% of SA and rest( 40% of SA with guaranteed addition) in 14th yr
Note: % of Moneyback is different in every term.
Death Benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
There are two conditions to pay the death benefits under this plan and they are as below.
a) Death during the first 5 years of policy period
If death occurs during the first 5 years of the policy period, then the benefit is as below.
Sum Assured on death+Guaranteed Addition at Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured.
b) Death from 6th year to policy maturity date
Sum Assured on death+Guaranteed Addition (for first 5 years Guaranteed Addition will be at Rs.50 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured and from 6th year onward it will be Rs.55 per Rs.1,000 Sum Assured)+Loyalty Addition.
Maturity benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
If policyholder survives up to the policy period, then he will receive the below benefits.
- For 14 Yrs Policy-40% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition. As 60% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 10th Yr & 12th Yr each of 30-30%.
- For 16 Yrs Policy-30% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition.As 70% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 12th Yr & 14th Yr each of 35-35%.
- For 18 Yrs Policy-20% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition. As 80% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 14th Yr & 16th Yr each of 40-40%.
- For 20 Yrs Policy-10% of Basic Sum Assured+Guaranteed Addition+Loyalty Addition.As 90% of Basic Sum Assured is already paid in two equal money back installments in 16th Yr & 18th Yr each of 45-45%.
Inbuilt Critical Illness Benefits of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847
LIC Jeevan Shiromani is a special plan which provides critical illness rider free of cost or one can say a compulsory part of this plan.
On the first diagnosis of any one of the 15 Critical Illness as specified below, and also if the policy is in force, then the following benefits will be provided.
- Cancer of specified severity
- Open chest CABG
- Myocardial infarction
- Kidney failure requiring regular dialysis
- Major organ/bone marrow transplant (as recipient)
- Stroke resulting in permanent symptoms
- Permanent paralysis of limbs
- Multiple sclerosis with persisting symptoms
- Aortic Surgery
- Primary (idiopathic) pulmonary hypertension
- Alzheimer’s disease/dementia
- Third-degree burns
- Open heart replacement or repair of heart valves
- Benign brain tumor
If the policyholder is diagnosed with any of the above-said illnesses, then LIC will give him the following below mentioned benefits.
a) Lump Sum Benefit:–
Inbuilt critical illness benefits equal to 10% of Basic Sum Assured will be payable subject to the following.
- This benefit will be payable after LIC satisfied with the reports with specific deferment period (in respect to specific diseases). The benefit will be payable only once during the policy period.
- A Survival period of 30 days is applicable from the date of diagnosis of critical illness. If death occurs during the 30 days period, then no critical illness benefit will be payable.
- A waiting period of 90 days will apply from the date of commencement of risk or date of revival of risk (whichever is later). However, such waiting period is not applicable for accidental cases.
b) Option to defer the payment of premiums if there is a critical illness claim:-
If LIC accepted the critical illness claim, then you no need to pay the premiums for the next two years. LIC will not charge any interest on such delayed payment. However, if there is a survival benefit dues to be payable to policyholder during this 2 years period, then LIC will pay the survival benefit by DEDUCTING the premiums due.
c) Medical Second Opinion:–
Under this benefit, the policyholder has an option to take the second opinion from the LIC impaneled healthcare providers or through reputed hospitals in India based on the arrangement made by LIC.
Do remember that this facility is available only once during the policy period, for which you no need to pay the cost. The policyholder can take this second opinion immediately after informing LIC about the illness (without bothering about whether his critical illness benefit will be accepted or not).
However, such second opinion not involves any test. If you do the test, then you have to bear the cost of that.
Also, such second opinion is purely based on the facilities and recommendations LIC provide.
How LIC Jeevan Shiromani works conceptually, explained below with the help of an example for a Sum Assured of Rs 1 crore on the age of Mr. X aged 30yrs.
How LIC Jeevan Shiromani works, explained below with the help of an example for a Sum Assured of Rs 1 crore on the age of Mr. X aged 30yrs.
To buy LIC Jeevan Shiromani Plan 847, Please call us at 9716 836 836 Or
Double payment made for my LIC policy
Often people complaint that double payment made for their LIC policy by them at the due date. So how to get the extra amount refund paid for their LIC.
There are various cases that take place
- When sometimes double payments are made by the policyholder for their policy due, one payment directly credit into their account back within 48hours.
- If the extra payment made by them does not credit to their account automatically in 48hours, it means that their extra amount is transferred to their LIC home branch. By writing to the home branch you can take extra amount back.
Note: Unless you will not ask for the refund for the extra payment to your home branch, it will remain lying it with your home branch in their deposit account. so do ask for it.
Note: How to know which is your home branch. It is written on your premium receipt and the policy bond given to you. Even sometimes the phone number is also written on them.
The Jeevan Shikar, one time, tax saving, life insurance policy is one of the best plan available in Indian financial market as far as guarantee of customer’s money is concerned.
There are many financial instrument are available in Indian financial market like FD, ULIP, GOLD, Mutual Funds, ELSS, Stocks etc. Many of them claim to give you good interest rates but there is only one financial instrument which is telling you the maturity amount at the time of investment. It is giving many benefits other than good returns like
- Good Risk Cover- The customer gets risk cover for next 15yrs by doing a single investment in LIC. This risk cover will be ten times of the premium paid.
- Tax Free Maturity-There is no financial instrument avaiable in the Indian financial market which can help people to save their taxed on maturity. But LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR provides tax free maturity.
- Safe- The investment in LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is 100% safe. The money invested in this plan will be invested by LIC only in debt market, hence no risk of returns.
Note: This policy is closing on 31st March 2016. Only few days left. Act Now!
LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR plan (the best plan for tax free maturity ) is closing on 31st March 2016. The Actual calculations shows that this plan is better than fixed deposit in banks. These days the rate of interest on fixed deposit in banks is 7.5% but for a tax payer or whose income is more than 10lakhs, LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is better than FD of the bank.
Example: Suppose Mr. Ram aged 35 is investing Rs 96,184 in bank for a term of 15yrs at the rate of 7.5% . If Mr Ram is in 30% slab than for every investment he is doing in bank will attract 30% tax that means the net rate of interest for him will be 7.5% minus 30% of 7.5% that is 7.5-2.25=5.25%. In this case his money will be doubled in 13.72yrs as per 5.25% rate of interest and with this rate of interest his money after 15years will be Rs 207,221.
But LIC JEEVAN SHIKHAR is giving you much more than this
- For an investment of Rs 96,184 the customer will get Rs 2,40,000 (Rs 2,20,000 MSA +20,000 LA) after 15yrs which is definitely more than bank FD.
- In Bank the customer is getting just interest but in LIC he is getting life insurance that too ten times of the premium paid that is in this case Rs9,61,840 which is absolutely free..
- If you buy a term plan of Rs 9,61,840 for a tenure of 15yrs at the age of 35 then the annual premium will be Rs 2000 for the term plan. That is customer saves Rs 30,000 for the term plan. Which is free in this plan.
- If you consider the cost of insurance than net investment of the customer will be Rs 96,184-30,000=Rs66,184 and the returns of Rs 2,40,000 on this investment is better than any investment in Indian market available today.
- LIC CUSTOMER PORTAL LOGIN ISSUE on
- LIC Surrender Form; LIC surrender form 5074 download; LIC surrender form free download on
- JEEVAN LABH VS ENDOWMENT PLAN on
- Jeevan Saral : LIC Jeevan Saral : Jeevan Saral from LIC : Table no 165 on
- Jeevan Saral : LIC Jeevan Saral : Jeevan Saral from LIC : Table no 165 on